Employee Monitoring and Why It is Essential for Your Business
Businesses worldwide suffer from employees not doing what they are paid to do. With that costing business a lot of money and time, especially small businesses or those who are struggling to get on top of their competition.
Why is employee monitoring software essential for your business?
Employee monitoring software has become an essential part of any business because it helps businesses track employee activity and prevent employees from sharing confidential company data by uploading it to their personal cloud or downloading it to their USB drives.
The web opens prime avenues for employees to expose sensitive or regulated data. This makes for a major blind spot where companies can be at risk:
- Of employees running application reports to collect sensitive data.
- Of employees installing remote control applications to work from home.
- Of employees uploading sensitive data to their personal cloud or downloading it to their USB drive.
What can employers track?
Employers can record and track any screen activity with Desktop Recorder and then export it as MPEG4 (video) or JPEG (pictures). This comes in very useful when employers are not on their computers or phones/tablets.
Keystroke Logging and exporting of all presses keys in a specific time frame is also available.
Biggest benefits of employee monitoring
Businesses can save large sums of money that they are spending on employee wages and development. It can particularly help small and struggling businesses.
It increases productivity and lessens the time wasted of employees slacking off.
It offers security measures to protect confidential data and the integrity of a company.
The most important features for employee monitoring:
- Desktop Recorder is a great feature that runs in the background and records all desktop activity.
- Internet control is a crucial tool to block all unwanted pages like Facebook, Twitter, etc...
- Reporting lets you log web and application usage and log keystrokes.
- Remote control even allows you to control computers from a mobile/tablet.
- View and block any unwanted applications or processes.
- Restrictions allow you to restrict the use of certain devices and functions. By locking USB drives you can prevent employees from downloading or uploading any files to the PC
- Several tools allow you to turn the computer on or of, lets you run shell commands, open webpages, etc.
- Increase productivity with our integrated messaging, desktop sharing and file sharing features.
Available for mobiles and tablets
Employers can track and monitor employee activity from anywhere, simply by using a smartphone/tablet. They can also remotely control any employee's computer with the built in mouse and keyboard.
Is employee monitoring legal?
Employee monitoring is legal as long the software is installed on a computer that is owned by the person or organisation that installs it. If you are worried about this, consult your local and state laws.
For the fastest way to receive the application, please order online using your credit card. To do so, please select a license below, click on the "Buy Now" link, and follow the instructions. For most orders this application should be delivered within ten minutes! Besides using a credit card, PayPal, check, we also offer a variety of alternative ordering methods (e.g. Purchase Order)!
Software license is permanent and never expires. You don't need to renew the license.
Net Monitor for Employees Professional - Licenses
|Price in USD||Link|
Monitor five computers.
Monitor ten computers.
Monitor twenty-five computers.
Monitor fifty computers.
Monitor an unlimited amount of computers owned by one organization or company. All computers must be located in one building.
Net Monitor for Employees Professional - Educational License
|Price in USD||Link|
Educational Site License
License to monitor an unlimited amount of student computers owned by one educational organization or school. All PCs must be
School District License
License to monitor all computers in all schools that are part of one school district. All computers must be located in one country.